Our rates and contact

Our rates depends on time, do not hesitate to ask.
Please contact villa.tulia@gmail.com for last minute bookings at reduced rates
For PayPal: villa.matemwe@gmail.com
Half- board (breakfast and dinner) can be organized also
airport transfers (each way)
We accept PayPal and wire transfers.

30% pre-payment upon booking, Remaining balance of 70% 4 weeks prior to arrival date.

Cancellation policy:
Guests will receive a 30% refund ( the full pre-payment)  if they cancel at least eight weeks before the start of the holiday.

If the guest cancels or the balance is not paid on time, the booking deposit cannot be refunded.

If the balance payment is not received at least two weeks before the holiday starts, the booking will be automatically cancelled.

If the guest has paid the full balance, they will receive:
a 50% refund of the total cost if they cancel at least eight weeks before the start of the holiday; or
a 25% refund of the total cost  if they cancel up to four weeks before the start of the holiday.

Tour operators  are welcome to cooperate.

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Our rates and contact

  1. Hi,
    Could you please tell me if you have availability over the Easter holidays
    for 5 nights from Sunday 9th April, although I am flexible with dates around
    that 3 week period. We would be 3 adults and 1 child.

    Many thanks

    Catherine Roberts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s